"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Love Wearing Pretty Dresses

Because you'll never know when you'll need them in a photo shoot. Now, when an actress is famous, clothes are given to her. When she's not famous yet, it's up to her closet.

Photographers like me. This is not the first time I've been used for promo materials. It's probably because I hate tanning and am clueless about orange spray bottle tan application, so I am so pasty you can see which veins in my arms are carrying oxygenated blood. Creepy!

Click on "Women" and then Number 6. I hate those html pages. It's harder to link. If anyone knows how to do that, let me know. Daughter of a computer programmer; I'm embarrassed to even have to ask. Sigh. [update: my aunt noticed that the previous number I had up, 9 wasn't me, even though it was yesterday. So now that I've updated it to number 6, hopefully it won't change. And seriously, if anyone knows how to link to a flash page, lemme know!]

Ooh look! I'm number 18 as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.