"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Twinsies!

I just happened to stumble upon my acting doppelganger by surfing the web and clicking on random links! Look! It's my sister from another mister, Zuri Bella!













Yeah, camera phone picture, but I haven't taken new shots yet. But you get the idea! We could be sisters!

Weeeeird! We look like we could be related more than my actual sister.

So strange! I wonder if we've both auditioned for the same recreated events shows!

1 comment:

  1. I thought the first photo was you until I pulled up the blog. Eerie.

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.