"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Voice Over

I did some voice over a while back and I just got the links!

Here's me doing a light Barbara Walters vocal paradoy, and another playing a mom.

I want to do more!

3 comments:

  1. I think my favorite line is "Yes, Huge." Ha! Great fun isn't it? I didn't some V.O. for a radio show last month and it's so freakin fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this.
    Voice over company

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.