"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Friday, April 8, 2011

Chores

Do you ever sit around and waste time on your computer and gossip sites when you should be crossing off all those chores on your notepad that have been building up for the last few weeks?

In no particular order, today I must:

Do Laundry
Pick an outfit for tonight's rehearsal dinner and tomorrow's outdoor wedding. (not mine :)
Make the bed
Do the dishes
Vacuum!
Print my response cards
Go over my invitation layout and try finalizing it
Pay some bills
Go to the post office and pick up that package
Find people who want to take a free acting class
Go over the ceremony for tomorrow morning and write reminders to project and speak slowly
update website
update the other website
figure out why Blogger won't let me change templates
email the taco cart guy with a few questions
Get off this computer and actually do that stuff!

Happy Weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lira! I think we all do that. I actually waste a lot of time making "perfect lists" instead of getting down to business. What can I say, I really like crossing things off those lists! I think it's a Type A personality thing mixed with a procrastinator personality, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.