"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Home At Last Premiere!

It's finally here! Woo Hoo! And every other week until the end of the year, you'll see me post an episode for the series I worked on with some very lovely and talented people, including William Russ, who you've probably seen on Boy Meets World, as Corey's Dad. Yeah. We grew up watching him on Friday nights, and I got to work with him! Career highlight? I say Yes!



Do me a favor and watch this, wouldja?

And if you go here, you can see two bonus videos (the one with Jeff Lewis is not safe for work and filled with a lot of dirty words. If you're not into that, don't watch it. If you are into it, you'll definitely enjoy it)!

Woo Hoo!

7 comments:

  1. Yuss, finally, I'm so excited! I shall watch this (several times) as my lunch time treat. Cannot wait! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit, I never saw you as 'the bitch' but geez do you make a good one! You pull her off with just enough evilness and still enough likeability. I like! Looking forward to where you're taking her over the season.

    And by crikey that Eric Rubin is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Eric Rubin is also EXTREMELY funny and incredibly intelligent.

    Thanks for all your lovely words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoyed this, Lira! Only thing I wasn't fond of was how easily duped Mike was; big-hearted and gullible reminds me too much of me! :P In any case, looking forward to the next episode!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just fantastic! This is right up my ally when it comes to comedy and you my virtual friend are spot on. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.