"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Reflecting

My alarm was set for 8am this morning. I woke up at 6:45 and my body would not let me go back to sleep.

Anthony and I are getting married today.

We're excited. We're happy. And we are so, so loved. Family from far and wide have flown and drove alllll the way down to see us on this momentous occasion.

So I keep taking little moments.

la vita รจ bella.

See you later.

:)




4 comments:

  1. Blessings on your union!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and your man and wishing you the most amazing day, Lira! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to a wonderful life together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAAAY! We will need pictures! Have a wonderful wedding day!

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.