"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Gay Marriage

As a struggling actress, I find myself working around gay people all the time. Homosexuals too. And I applaud your religious beliefs (or lack thereof) and am glad that you have them (or don't), however gay marriage is a civil rights issue. My friend DTaylor posted this, and I'd like to share it with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.