"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Oh, but what about Dark Brown?!

Oh man! What about a really super dark brown? So that my pale skin would look all Snow Whitey? And WHAT ABOUT BANGS!? Okay, yes I understand that I'd have to straighten my bangs every time I washed my hair, but really, small price to pay and bangs are so IN right now! I mean, I could pull off the pin-up girl look right? I could do it!

I DID buy a super awesome push up bra back in January, and I DO have chicken cutlets to add even more oomph.

I Could be a Varga Girl! I could! I have to really be serious about keeping up my running regimen, but seriously, I could do it!

I want bangs!

Don't they look like fun?

4 comments:

  1. Cutlets are awesome. And I do really like the bangs! And you are making me want to purchase some wigs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd rather you be blonde than have bangs. i love you, but having always straight bangs sounds more limiting than curly OR straight blonde. and you know how i feel about blonde. this means a lot.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think going dark brown will be a less tramatic experience than the blond. And I heart bangs!!! Actually need to get some more cut, cause mine are retarded.

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.