"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Solving The Problem

That's it. I just need to BUY EMILY'S WIGS. Hey Vanity, thanks for letting me borrow your wigs and try on different personalities. I had a blast!

Although people think otherwise, I really feel like having my curly hair is somewhat limiting. I mean, 1) I'm so incredibly freaking BORED with it (imagine having the same hair YOU grew up with [and for boys suffering from Male Pattern Baldness, my apologies]) and 2) it seems every single onset hair person just loves my hair AS IS and never does anything with it. So my hair is always down and it's always curly. But I guess that's my "brand" or what have you, but still, you know. I want a change. I'm craving one. One that I can probably take off at the end of the day because as any woman will tell you, permanent hair commitment is scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.