"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Booked It!

Seriously, the next time you are watching TLC or Lifetime, or Discovery Health, and it's a recreated events show, look for me. I'm all over the place.

Booked Untitled Post Partum Series! Hooray!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I have a good friend who's on a Lifetime series. I'll keep my eye out for you!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I happened upon your blog because I saw you on Phoenix's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    And Jo - Phoenix is a dear, dear friend. Glad you like her too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, congrats! I watch TLC all the time and of course Lifetime for Project Runway :) I'll keep my eyes open!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just goes to prove that the L in TLC is for Lira. :) Good on you, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.