"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Monday, March 9, 2009

Agent Meeting!

So I had my agent meeting. It was short and simple, but the best part is how freakin NICE this guy is. I just handed him my contracts but he's already been submitting me like crazy. On what, you ask? How about your favorite shows, like CSI and Grey's Anatomy?

Now of course, just because I'm submitted doesn't mean I get to audition. But it's nice to know that it COULD happen.

He told me he'd give me a call next week to check in.
An agent who actually wants to build relationships with his clients, instead of just taking on as many as they possibly can!? Awesome! I am feeling very good about him.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!!!! I'm thinking of going on the agent hunt again. After your headshot 101, do an agent scout 101!!!

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.