"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Saturday, March 7, 2009

That's Funny

Hey all, I'm working on a Headshots 101 post, but have to leave for an audition and then spend some quality time with a friend of mine who has been in hibernation for the last few months and who I've sorely missed.

But this morning, I went online and eagerly checked this blog, wondering if anything new had been written while I was sleeping.

Actresses can be smart.

Sometimes.


I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.