"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Monday, March 8, 2010

Caption This! Contest


If you're a fan of D-Listed like I am, you'll know that they post the most random of pictures and have readers caption it.

The winner will receive a mixed CD of my favorite songs!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe no one's taken a shot at this yet!

    Um, lemme try: "There's no place like home" or "Find a happy place" or "I didn't think it would be this hard! (thatswhatshesaid)"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Gunnhhhhhh!!! I haaaaaaaaaate the way this hairnet makes me looooooooooookk....!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Yes, I'm sure I can perform my own caesarean.

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.