"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Photoshoot Tomorrow!

One of our crew members from Blindsided asked if I would be interested in posing for him and his new camera setup. Would I ever! I AM in the need of new headshots, so yay that. He's going for a classic portrait pose, something a la Marilyn Monroe naked under a sheet (bring shorts and a tube top to wear under the sheet, he said, which, to be honest, I found just a tad disappointing...) and something with a bench. It's all gonna be black and white. Should be fun times.

And I'm going to put it out there: I am underemployed in the bread and butter job arena. I've got two good leads, but please cross your fingers for me that I find something toute suite. Like a national commercial campaign!

Love to all my readers! (And heck, why not click on the "Follow" button? You can add your picture! FUN!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.