"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Have an Odd Nerdy Sex Appeal

BEST REVIEW EVER!

From http://observationnotes.blogspot.com/2011/04/observation-notes-haunting-of.html?spref=fb

Regarding performances, Lira Kellerman plays the wife, and while visually it was difficult to conceive of her as the mother of an adolescent girl, personality-wise she pulls it off well-enough and is effectively-believable as a nagging wife and mother. She weeps well, skulks better, and exudes an odd sort of sexiness, kind of like Velma from Scooby-Doo, but less-tangible, and kinda nerdier.


Best. Review. Ever.


I think I might have to make a widget with that line! Woot!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Nerdy sex appeal is the best kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so funny and so great at the same time! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Thats a success in my book. I LOVE reviews like that. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there...glad you liked the review. i meant every word in the nicest way possible. kudos!

    perry (inmate977)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perry - you have no idea how much you made my day. Seriously, I had never laughed so hard in my life, and I knew immediately it was meant in the nicest way possible! And thanks for finding me here too to say so! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummm, I've been saying that to you since college!! You are a star Lira! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.