"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Live Near Long Beach, CA?

Just got an email from my modeling agent (I sound so fancy, don't I) I'm currently on avail for this gig, so if you get it, we'll work together! And we'll both get paid!

Michael Karg is an international hair celebrity. He even has his own line of shears! He's in one of the main stages at the International Salon and Spa Expo in Long Beach later this month, and his show is super easy (I worked with him two years ago. He wanted to work with me again last year but I was growing my hair out for my wedding). There's no runway, no complicated choreographed walk you have to learn. You just get your hair cut on one stage, and then colored at another.

And I can tell you with confidence, Michael Karg is a sweetheart.

He needs a few more models. Want to join me? Just let my modeling agent know I referred you.

Good luck!


HAVE ANY FRIENDS WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED?
HAVE THEM CALL US @ 562.433.8097.
 
***PLEASE SUBMIT CURRENT COLOR HEADSHOTS & PROFILE
& BACK OF HEAD SHOT BY FRI. 1/13/12
!***
 
CLIENT: KARG
LOCATION: LONG BEACH, CA
AUDITION: DIRECT FROM PICS & PHONE INTERVIEW
PREP. DAY: SAT. 1/28
SHOW DATES: SUN. 1/29 OR MON. 1/30
RATE: $300.00 - 20% AGENCY FEE
(INCLUDES PREP & SHOW)
 
MODEL REQUIREMENTS:
 
***MUST BE OPEN TO CUT & COLOR WITHIN YOUR LIMITATIONS***
              
FEMALES: 5'6 & TALLER, 0-8 DRESS, AGES: 18-30
NO WEAVES, EXTENSIONS, OR RELAXERS, AND AT LEAST 4 INCHES OF HAIR
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.