"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Actress/Model/Whatever

As an actress, one has to expand her horizons. There are so many things we can do! We can model! We can .... uhm....We can look pretty! We can....uhm...gosh, I dunno. Wait! That's right! We can wait tables too! Yee haw!

So my boyfriend Anthony is the best artist in the world.
Seriously, right? How did I get so lucky? Well, internet dating. But aside from that, like I was saying, an actress has to be a muse. Not just amusing, but a MUSE. I've been lucky (hot? sexy?) enough to be asked by a few artists to have me pose for them, and I thought I'd post one of my favorites from a "Wine and Lace" themed posing session we did with Anthony. The other model is a friend of ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.