"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Calling It.

Oh Dear Ones,

The Project I Couldn't Talk About has callbacks tomorrow, and alas, it is 5:11 and I have not been notified that I have been invited back.

Uncross your fingers. I'm calling it. No Callback.

Sad emoticon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, sweetie. I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better but the truth is sometimes it's just best to sit in the disappointment and then pick yourself up off the floor, dust yourself off, and know that one day, if you don't give up, you will make it.

    ::Hugs::

    And I LOVED having cookies with you and that boy YOU adore last night :)

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.