"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Attack of the Show

If you've never seen it, it's actually a great little program. They tell you the latest about new gadgets, they interview interesting people about the latest social networking sites, cell phones, movies, etc, etc, and they go around YouTube looking for funny clips so you don't have to!

Fun show.

They asked me to be apart of this, where I was on a date with the male host. This is Part 2.

Now, I have curly hair. And the problem with it, is that when I get to a lot of hair/makeup people, they think it's so cute the way it is, that they don't do anything with it. Now, it might look good to you, but to me it just looks boring. So I feel like I have boring hair here. Isn't that a stupid complaint to have? Whatever. I love this sketch. It was SO hard to not laugh because they would just improv and rip on each other, and it was so incredibly funny.

The guy who plays Batman is one of the producers of the show, and I believe he wrote the piece as well.

Hope you like it too. Even with my hair the way it is.

3 comments:

  1. I've seen that clip a few times, and it is funny every time! These are the perfect guys for you to be doing stuff with. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sketch so incredibly much. And no, sweetie, you do not have boring hair. /I/ have boring hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I have a friend with curls and it's always a nightmare for her. She looks like Bozo when her hair is not cut right!

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.