"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Twenty Open Spots!

Remember when I talked about how I went out for the role with 8 lines and casting called my agency wanting to book me for another role?

I ain't gonna lie - Billy O'Leary helped me with it.


Taking classes with him and getting coached has been hands down the best thing I've done for myself this year.

He is offering TWENTY spots for another FREE CLASS!

Collective hooray, right?

Find my email on the right side over here ----->

and let me know you're interested!

It's gonna be two classes of ten each so let me know if you want to be in the am or pm spots, include your phone number and full name.

Wed Evening class 9/22, from 7-9pm and Thur Morning class, 9/23 10-12noon.

I am once again super excited to help my readers obtain their goals!

1 comment:

Play nice.