"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Friday, November 5, 2010

Feeling Famous

I was interviewed for Anomalous Material and they flattered me with "You're not struggling!" Aw, shucks. Yes I am. Which is so Clearly obvious on question 8.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. That picture is beautiful Lira!
    By the way, you have a lot of pregnant roles under your belt, lol.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview Lira! I'm almost to my third year here in Los Angeles pursuing acting, and I barely feel like I'm beginning to scratch the surface. I've heard that it does take ten years to make a mark in this town. I totally believe it now. Hooray for the benchmarks that keep us sustained along the way.

    Regards,

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.