"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Monday, September 28, 2009

Trustworthy Young Woman Next Door

Hey Guys, let me tell you a little something about car insurance, cause I've been in the business a long time.

Note my folded arms. This means I know what I'm talking about.




Today I pick up a proof book, meaning all my thumbnails from my headshot shoot in 2x3 glory, all together in a booklet so that my agent can take a look at all 598 photos to pick out his favorites. I'll let you know which ones he picks.


Oooh! And the trailer for Haunting of Winchester House came out. Blink and you'll miss me, but hey, still fun!

2 comments:

  1. Woot Woot!!! NIce trailer! WE WANT MORE ELLE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get to discover a creepy corpse in a chest. How cool is that?!

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.