"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Buzz Buzz Buzz

Get this:

I'm studying with a coach who I think is incredible and makes a huuuuge difference in not showing you how to act, but what to act, and he actually wants to help me help you. I'll tell you all more about it once his website is relaunched, but

MY FOLLOWERS WHO RESERVE A SPACE WITH ME WILL GET A FREE ON CAMERA CLASS WITH HIM.

Keep Thursday June 10th evening open as a tentative date. It's in the Valley, and again, the difference in your work will be absolutely astounding. But seriously, more on that later.  Email me at lirakellerman(at)yahoo(dot)com to reserve a space early. I'm just so excited he's offering this! Yee haw!

Tomorrow is going to be a long one:

I've got a skin care audition (my face thinks breaking out right now is just the daily irony intake my body needs) and then I have a promo photoshoot and character interviews for Hollywood & Highland. After that, I have a wardrobe fitting for The Lost Tapes: Poltergeist, where I will be playing the role of a psychic in a wheelchair. I shoot that next week.

Buzz buzz buzz! I'm a busy bee!!

4 comments:

  1. I like you busy...keeps you out of trouble! (The only downside...we don't hang out as much.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when will you be changing the title of this blog from "the struggling actress" to "the working actress"? sounds like pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a busy bee is good! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, you may have to change the name of your blog soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.