"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Monday, July 19, 2010

Catchphrase!

Perhaps I'm a bit late to the party, but oh. my. gosh. Hilarious!

2 comments:

  1. I watch this thing three times, funnier and more educational than any movie I've seen this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I only saw it a couple weeks ago so you're not that late the party. Brilliant, isn't it? Makes me wish we'd thought of it.

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.