"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Friday, July 16, 2010

Fan Mail!

Even though the Haunting of Winchester House spelled my name "Lisa Kellerman" on the back of the dvd, (a thing I now don't mind) a few people who have seen the movie have found me on the interwebs to write me nice things.

Esa wrote:

You were so good in that movie I just watched:
Haunting at Winchester house, no the movie wasn't so great, but
acting, you were good, and pretty of course.

Best Wishes,

Esa.

Well, aw shucks, Esa! Thank you! how lovely for you to take the trouble to find me, write me, and actually write something nice!

Also today, my BFF Sarah in Northern California sent me this photo:















I've made the big leagues, ya'll! This film is now selling at MARSHALL'S!

I'm Famous!!!!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I know a celebrity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we play Scrabble regularly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! Go Lisa, er, Lira, GO! ;)

    PS Can't wait to road trip with you, baby... it's not Burning Man but it'll do for now.

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.