"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Friday, April 17, 2009

Be Like Lidia Ryan!


Lidia Ryan's awesome website video in the bottom left of her website, which I mentioned here, can be done by Roger V.

He had this to say, if you're interested. (And Roger, I'm very interested....I just have to wait until I'm not struggling so much... :)

RogerV said...

Thanks for the kudos Elle!

I produced that video/web technology, and run www.Movoxo.com.

For anyone production-savvy, just shoot the video over a greenscreen... for a few hundred bucks I'll convert it and make it work.

Or, if you're in LA, you can shoot here at my house for $395 and I'll handle it all.

Most of the little actor-in-the-corner videos are pretty boring, so this one was a chance to liven it up. Just contact me through www.Movoxo.com.

For those of you who are not struggling as much, check out the website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.