"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Perez Hilton Can Suck It



I've waited on Jennifer Love Hewitt before, a few years ago, and she just came into the restaurant I worked at tonight, and I did get to interact with her, even though she wasn't my table.

I don't care what Perez Hilton says about her. No, wait, I DO care about it, because she is one of the frikkin NICEST people ever, and Perez just says terribly mean things about her, and I've no idea why. She's wonderful. Extremely gracious and thankful.

And go ahead and get jealous - she's even prettier in person, if you can imagine it. She's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.