"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'll Admit It; I'm a Little Jealous!


How did Lidia Ryan get that video to play on the bottom right hand corner of her website? Watch it here! It's really fun!

And if you like reading actresses' blogs, you might want to check hers out. I'm following her too.

It's really great to see proactive actors really put themselves out there in order to continue doing what they love.

3 comments:

  1. Elle, Thank you so much for the compliments and encouragement! We all really need it right now. I'm going to follow you to ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kudos Elle!

    I'm lidia's boyfriend and produced that video/web technology, and run www.Movoxo.com.

    For anyone production-savvy, just shoot the video over a greenscreen... for a few hundred bucks I'll convert it and make it work.

    Or, if you're in LA, you can shoot here at my house for $395 and I'll handle it all.

    Most of the little actor-in-the-corner videos are pretty boring, so this one was a chance to liven it up. Just contact me through www.Movoxo.com.

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.