"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Screenings are Fun!

Especially when you're going to a film that has already won an Audience Award and has also screened in Europe. Oh, and you co-wrote and star in it too.

That's right! My film is screening again in Beverly Hills tomorrow night, and it should be fun times for all.

The best part of movie screenings, (I won't lie- it's usually not about the movies being screened) is the fashion! And I'm sure you're dying to know who I'm wearing, so I'll just go ahead and tell you. Depending on the weather and how warm it's going to be, I'm either going to wear joei & i or Derek Heart.

Okay, okay, so they're not couture designers but merely the tags on the two dresses I might wear. But it makes me feel ooh la la and famous. Whatever it takes, you know?

Also of note: The Struggling Actress has been invited to share her knowledge of the biz at a workshop! How awesome is that?! I've been tapped to talk about headshots! Yay me! I could be speaking at the intensive you signed up for! The best part? I get to dress up for it!

Maybe I should give my good friend and stylist, Chris a call....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.