"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

awesoME Products!

Give your support to the struggling artist in your life by reminding her how awesome she is when she's exactly who you want her to be - herself!

Refer her to my awesoME Backstage Blog the shirt alludes to!

 It reads, in Courier font, (the proper font for all scripts)

INT. AUDITION ROOM

Actress has an epiphany.

             ACTRESS
There is a ME in awesome!

The casting directors nod and give Actress high-fives.


The actress's lines are highlighted! Just like my sides when I audition! Gosh, that'd look cute on you. 


















You can even be a part of the green movement with reusable bags to hold all your sides, headshots and scripts! Or, for those of you not in Hollywood, your groceries!


















And of course, there's always my cute little logo bag. The back of the bag reads, "I wish I had her hair."

3 comments:

  1. I totally want to be in the Lira Kellerman Fan Club. If I every have extra money again, I'm buying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOO ... there's a baseball shirt. *That's* what I'll get!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I love all of these! How does one choose just one??

    ::shakes fist at the sky::

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.