"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oooh! An Audition!

Sometimes I'll submit for stuff even if I don't really think I fit the breakdown. I mean, 30? maybe. 35? Probably not. So I'm probably not going to go to this.

STEREOTYPICAL SOCCER MOM

Female Caucasian 35 to 40 years of age. Looking for your average middle american mom/house wife, with a fit full pear shape figure. Remember fit and pear shape. Any hair or eye color is fine. Any height is also acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.