"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Sunday, October 18, 2009

$858 Later

The above is the price I've paid so far just for my new headshots. For the session itself,for the retouching of two pictures, for the uploading to LA Casting, for the uploading to Breakdown Services, for the uploading to Casting Frontier....and this is not including the additional prices for making 8x10s either, which will be around another 2-360 depending on whether I print two or three different pictures. I haven't decided yet.

It's all an investment, let's hope. I'd love to tell you dears that I book something soon, all thanks to my TWELVE different headshots. :)

1 comment:

  1. And we would love to hear that!!! Yay for bookings, keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.