"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bring in DaNoise, Bring in DaFont

Hey Guys!

I don't know about you, but I get lots of compliments on my name on my resume.
1) because it's an unusual name. (not Lisa, gosh darn it!)
2) I messed around with fonts and put on some embossing and shadow so my name stands out. It's pretty.

But look! A wesbite FILLED with FREE FONTS! and there's like, millions of them! Go nuts! Go play! Go have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.