"The label you give yourself cannot impact external forces that are not motivated by your own psychology or influenced by a third party's pre-existing consciousness of you. We are all presented with reasons to struggle which come from completely external forces; to pretend that one is not struggling is either arrogance or an admission of defeat. To admit that one is struggling is a sign and a source of strength." - Evan A. Baker

Sunday, July 5, 2009

This Girl is BEAUTIFUL

Remember that role I was vying for, opposite famous tv star? The role of Grace?

I offered to do background for them for free because I love everyone involved, but then I went ahead and whoops, got cast in another film, making me unavailable to fulfill my commitment...at any rate, I was so curious to see which actress got the role. And after some sleuthing, finally found out!

It's Paula Rhodes! Look at her! She is gorgeous! And she's been working on a lot more stuff than me. I am so sure it's going to be such a good film. I can't wait to see it. I'll let you know what accolades it wins and when.

Happy 5th of July!

And to all my Youth Service Corps brothers and sisters in Fremont right now, picking up all the trash at Lake Elizabeth, I salute you.

1 comment:

  1. She IS beautiful, but then...so are you. And the two of you have COMPLETELY different looks, so that's a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Play nice.